An innovative program made for up skilling professionals across domain area to improve employability and career graph
Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management is a capacity building program developed by “Bestow Edutrex International” and “International Association of Commerce and Management” specifically for those aspirants who are aiming to enter into managerial positions in educational institutions and grow professionally. This program has been developed to meet the ever-increasing demand for trained manpower in administrative and management position in various educational systems and organizations.
· Developing and conceptualization of educational administration, educational management and educational leadership.
· Explain the concept of statutory compliances and general administration at university as well as college level.
· Developing skill related to Total Quality Management as quality assessment required for accreditation.
· Contribute to individual performance management and organizational effectiveness.
· Skills for Educational Administration and Management
· Skills for Educational Leadership and Career Planning
· Skills for Educational QMS and Accreditation
· Skills for Innovation and Value Based Education
· Name of the Program: Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management
· Program Start: Oct, 2021
· Course Duration : Min 6-month , Max 1 year
· Number of Credits : 36 Credits including 50 hours of online contact lectures
· Eligibility: UG/PG degree in any discipline, the person who is already in educational administration like – Director / Principal , Vice-principal, Teacher-in-charge, Coordinator and Mentor academicians, administrative officials and heads of educational organizations, etc.
· Age: No bar
· Mode of Delivery: Online/ Distance / Correspondence
· Medium of Instruction: English
· Assessment : Online submission and presentations
After successful completion of 6 professional training program candidate will get,
o PG Diploma Certificate (Free shipping of the marksheet and diploma certificate.) during convocation ceremony
o Six PG Professional Certifications
o Ample study material as add on
o One to one mentorship by professional experts
· Admission Process: Online on first come first basis. Applicant need to submit the details as per following google form and pay the requisite fee.
· Course Fee : Rs 9000 /- for complete program. It contains 6 professional certification and one PG Diploma.
· Affiliation : Academic collaboration with universities and autonomous colleges / institutes
· Career opportunities: CEO, Registrar, Principal / Vice Principal, Administrative Officer, Counsellor, Academic Coordinator, Academic Consultant, Office Superintendent, Centre Head, Professional Mentor, entrepreneurs / proprietor to start educational institutions, etc.
1. PG Certification program in “Curriculum Development & Value Education” (6 Credits) a. Principles and Procedures of Curriculum Development (1 credits)b. Curriculum Instruction & Evaluation (1 credits)c. Curriculum and CO/PO Mapping (2 credits) d. Transactional process of teaching and learning, awareness and societal responsibility (2 credits)
2. PG Certification program in “Distance & Online Education” (6 Credits)a. Design and development of online education system (2 credits)b. Teaching and learning principles for online environments (1 credits)c. Effects of technology (ICT) in distance education (1 credits)d. Design and development of learning objectives, creating online activities and online assessments (2 credits)
3. PG Certification program in “Accreditation & Quality Assessment” (6 Credits)a. Quality Management System and Internal Auditing (2 credits)b. Benchmarking Quality standards and Quality Assessment (1 credits)c. Process of IQAC and team building (1 credits)d. NAAC / NBA Guidelines (2 credits)
4. PG Certification program in “Training Management & Competency Assessment” (6 Credits)a. Competency Based Training Methods and Evaluation (2 credits)b. Design & Development of Training Modules and Practical Implementation (1 credits)c. Professional way of competency assessment (1 credits)d. Monitoring Training Goals and Effective Training Models (2 credits)
5. PG Certification program in “Administration & Statutory Compliance” (6 Credits)a. Effective administrative skills for university / institutional setup (2 credits)b. Legal and statutory environment for an educational setup (2 credits)c. Various statutory boards and yearly compliance (1 credits)d. Developing a business plan and HR Management (1 credits)
6. PG Certification program in “Academic Leadership & Career Planning” (6 Credits)a. Academic leadership: turning vision into reality (1 credits)b. Qualities of effective leaders, leadership on teaching and academic administration (1 credits)c. Academic Career Planning: Assessing new opportunities (2 credits)d. Process to become entrepreneurs / proprietor to start educational institutions (2 credits)